1986-1991 Ohio State University Assistant Professor
1991-1995 Ohio State University Associate Professor
1995-2002 Science University of Tokyo Professor
2002- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Professor
2017- Shandong University(China) Visiting Professor
2017- China University of Political Science and Law Visiting Professor
2018- School of Environment and Society, Tokyo Institute of Technology Specially Appointed Professor
Field of Specialization
Business Administration, Management Engineering
School of Environment and Society (Tokyo Tech)
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology（U.S.A.）
Research Hub Group: Social Implementation international hub group
- Published a book from John Wiley & Sons: Environmental Assessment on Energy and Sustainability by Data Envelopment Analysis (3.2018)
- 10. 2018: The article “Climate change mitigation targets set by global firms: Overview and implications for renewable energy” was published in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (with D.D. Wang)
- 2011 Regional Science Association International The Martin Beckmann RSAI (Regional Science Association International) Annual Award for the Best Paper in Papers in Regional Science 2011 (with Otsuka, A. and Goto, M.)
- Sueyoshi, T. (1996) “Divestiture of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone,” Management Science, Vol. 42, No.9, pp. 1326-1351.
- Sueyoshi, T. (1997) “Measuring Scale Efficiencies and Returns to Scale of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone in Production and Cost Analyses,” Management Science, Vol. 43, No.6, pp. 779-796.
- Sueyoshi, T. and Tadiparthi, G.R. (2007) “An Agent-based Approach to Handle Business Complexity in US Wholesale Power Trading,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 532-543.
- Sueyoshi, T. and Tadiparthi, G.R. (2008) “Wholesale Power Price Dynamics under a Capacity Limit in Transmission: A Use of Agent-based Intelligent Simulator,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part C: Applications and Reviews, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 229-241.
- Sueyoshi, T. and Goto, M. (2012) “Data Environment Analysis for Environmental Assessment: Comparison between Public and Private Ownership in Petroleum Industry,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 216, No. 3, pp. 668- 678.