1975-1979 Instructor, Assiut Univ.
1979-1987 Assistant lecturer, Assiut Univ.
1987-1998 Assistant Professor, Assiut Univ.
1998-2011 Associate Professor, Assiut Univ.
2011- Professor, Assiut Univ.
2016 Specially Appointed Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Field of Specialization
Plasma Science and Engineering
Laboratory for Advanced Nuclear Energy（IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Group Name：Social Implementation international hub group
- He proposed that continuous spectrum is useful to determine electron temperature of the atmospheric-pressure non-equilibrium discharge plasma. He conducted experiments and confirmed the validity through the crosscheck with other spectroscopic method.（Jan. 2017）
- Jan. 2017
He conducted experiments to determine electron temperature of the atmospheric-pressure non-equilibrium discharge plasma, and confirmed the validity through the crosscheck with other spectroscopic method. His colleague reported the results at Symposium on Processing Plasmas (SPP) of Japanese Society of Applied Physics.
Fellowship, Dagestan State University, Dagestan, Russia.
- “Microscopic study of anode and cathode corona in argon”,J. International Review of Physics, 7,  pp. 30 – 35 (2013).
- “Calculation of complete absorption and intensity of optical radiation spectrum of HeI”,J. Modern Physics, 2, pp. 564 – 571 (2011).
- “Development of ac corona discharge modes at atmospheric pressure”,Physics of Plasmas, 18, 053502 (2011).
- “Effect of configuration and dimensions of reactor electrodes on electrical and optical corona discharge characteristics”,Physics of Plasmas, 17, 053501 (2010).
- “The particularities of spark channel formation in helium gas at atomspheric pressure”,J. Phys. D.: Appl. Phys.,42, 205208 (2009).
- “The Peculiarities of Spark Channel Formation in Air Gas at Atmospheric Pressure”,J. Physica. B: Condensed Matter,392,pp.304-308 (2007).
- “Role of Dielectric in Discharge Voltage Decrease”, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 44 [7A] pp. 5055-5057 (2005).