Novosibirsk State University: Undergraduate student 2007-2012
Graduate Student 2012-2015
Assistant since 2015
Boreskov Institute of Catalysis: Researcher 2012-2016
PhD since 2016
Post-doc researcher since 2016
Field of Specialization
main field Physical Chemistry, other fields Chemical Kinetics, Chemical thermodynamics, Chemical Engineering, current research interest: materials for energy storage
Boreskov Institute of Catalysis （Russia）
Research Hub Group : Social Implementation international hub group
- Development of composite magnesium and calcium hydroxide-based materials for thermochemical heat storage at 200-500oC. Investigation of effect of vermiculite matrix on Mg(OH)2 de- and rehydration.
- Heterogeneous doping of Mg(OH)2 and Ca(OH)2 with alkali metal salts for thermochemical heat storage. Several classes of salts were screened and the salt effect studied by physic-chemical techniques.
- Investigation of layered double hydroxides for thermochemical heat storage, variation of materials composition and cycle conditions.
Baker Hughes scholarship
Scholarship of Novosibirsk mayor (2013)
- A. Shkatulov, Yu. Aristov, Modification of magnesium and calcium hydroxides with salts: an efficient way to advanced materials for storage of middle-temperature heat, Energy, 2015, v.85, pp. 667-676.
- A. Shkatulov, T. Krieger, V. Zaikovskii, Yu. Chesalov, Yu. Aristov, Doping magnesium hydroxide with sodium nitrate: a new approach to tune the dehydration reactivity of heat-storage materials, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2014, v.6, N.22, pp. 19966–19977.
- A. Shkatulov, J. Ryu, Y. Kato, Yu. Aristov, Composite material “Mg(OH)2/Vermiculite”: a promising new candidate for storage of middle temperature heat, Energy, 2012, v.44, N.1, pp.1028-1034.
- A. Shkatulov, Yu. Aristov, Salt-doped Mg(OH)2 and Ca(OH)2 as candidates for middle-temperature heat storage, Eurotherm Seminar 99 “Advances in Thermal Energy Storage” – Lleida, May 28, 2014, #01-28.
- A. Shkatulov, Yu. Aristov, Layered double hydroxides as candidates for storage of middle-temperature heat, IVth International Symposium on Innovative Materials and Processes in Energy Systems, IMPRES 2016 – Taormina, October 23-26, 2016, P. 357-358.