1987-1991 Div. Laser & Millimeter-Wave Development, NEC Corp.
1991-1995 Assist. Prof. RLNR, Tokyo Tech.
1995-2016 Assoc. Prof. RLNR, Tokyo Tech.
2016- Assoc. Prof. LANE, IIR, Tokyo Tech
Field of Specialization
Plasma Science and Engineering / Plasma Electronics / Nuclear
Research Hub Group：Social Implementation international hub group
- Finding of essentiality of collisional de-excitation of excited states of NO molecule by O2 ground state in N2-O2 gas mixture discharge plasma（Mar. 2016）
- Finding of essentiality of collisions with neutral particles in supersonic acceleration and electric potential formation of expanding arc-jet plasma at open-field magnetic field（Jan. 2017）
- Mar. 2017
An invited talk at the Symposium of the72nd Annual Meeting of JPS, “Basic Experiments in an Expanding Arc-Jet and its Hybrid Simulation”.
- Sept. 2015
An invited tutorial talk at the 10th Asian-European International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering (AEPSE2015), “Fundamentals for Processes-Plasma Diagnostics Using Optical Spectroscopy”.
- Mar. 2015
An invited tutorial talk at the 62nd JSAP Spring Meeting,”Fundamentals and Applications of Practical Measurement of Processing Plasmas by Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Ch. 1, “Fundamentals — Electron temperature, Density, Gas temperature and radical densities”
The 13th Technical Award, The Visualization Society of Japan
- Spectroscopic Measurement of Electron Temperature and Density in Argon Plasmas Based on Collisional Radiative Model; Plasma Sources Sci. Technol., 9, 314-322 (2000).
- Spectroscopic Study on the Vibrational Populations of N2 C 3Π and B 3Π States in a Microwave Nitrogen Discharge; J. Appl. Phys., 101, , 023307 (7 pages) (2007).
- Surface Treatment of TiO2 Films for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Atmospheric-Pressure Non-Equilibrium DC Pulse Discharge Plasma Jet; Vacuum, 83, 124-127 (2009).
- Stationary Population Inversion of Hydrogen in an Arc-heated Magnetically Trapped Expanding Hydrogen-Helium Plasma Jet; Phys. Rev. E, 49, , 1534-1544, (1994).
- Arc-heated Magnetically-trapped Expanding Plasma Jet Generator; Rev. Sci. Instrum., 64, , 1734-1739, (1993).