2018 – present Specially Appointed Professor, School of
Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology
2011 – present Professor of Physics and Applied Physics,
2006 – 2011 Professor of Physics, Harvard University
2002 – 2006 Associate Professor, Weizmann Institute of
1997 – 2002 Assistant Professor, Weizmann institute of
1996 – 1997 Member of Technical Staff, Bell Labs, Lucent
1994 – 1996 Postdoctoral Fellow, Bell Labs, Lucent
Field of Specialization
Condensed matter Physics, Quantum sensing, Quantum information
School of Engineering（Tokyo Tech）
Research Hub Group ：Materials and Devices international hub group
- A robust scanning diamond sensor for nanoscale imaging with single nitrogen-vacancy centres.
- Imaging the Spin Texture of a Skyrmion Under Ambient Conditions Using an Atomic-Sized Sensor
- Nanometre-scale probing of spin waves using single-electron spins
- Subnanometre resolution in three-dimensional magnetic resonance imaging of individual dark spins
2014: Elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- S. Hart, H. Ren, T. Wagner, P. Leubner, M. Mühlbauer, C. Brüne, H. Buhmann, L. W. Molenkamp and A. Yacoby, “Induced superconductivity in the quantum spin
Hall edge”, Nature Physics 10, 638 (2014).
- A. Kou, B. E. Feldman, A. J. Levin, B. I. Halperin, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, and A. Yacoby, “Electron-hole asymmetric integer and fractional quantum Hall effect in
bilayer graphene”, Science 345, 55 (2014).
- M. D. Shulman, O. E. Dial, S. P. Harvey, H. Bluhm, V. Umansky, and A. Yacoby, “Demonstration of Entanglement of Electrostatically Coupled Singlet-Triplet Qubits”,
Science 336, 202 (2012).>
- J. R. Maze, P. L. Stanwix, J. S. Hodges, S. Hong, J. M. Taylor, P. Cappellaro, L. Jiang, A.S. Zibrov, A. Yacoby, R. Walsworth and M. D. Lukin, “Nanoscale magnetic sensing with an individual electronic spin qubit in diamond”, Nature 455, 644 (2008).
- J. R. Petta, A. C. Johnson, J. M. Taylor, E. A. Laird, A. Yacoby, M. D. Lukin, C. M. Marcus, M. P. Hanson, A. C. Gossard, “Coherent Manipulation of Coupled
Electron Spins in Semiconductor Quantum Dots”, Science 309, 2180 (2005).