2007-2009 Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University, Japan, Postdoctoral fellow
2009-2011 RIKEN, Japan, Visiting Scientist
2011- Institute of Physics, CAS, Professor
Field of Specialization
strongly correlated electron systems, high-pressure synthesis
Institute of Physics ,Chinese Academy of sciences（China）
Research Hub Group：Materials and Devices international hub group
- Stabilization of PbCoO3 and discovery of unique charge distribution
- March 2017
A paper on PbCoO3 was published online in Journal of the American Chemical Society
- National Young 1000-Talent
- Y. Sakai, J. Yang, R. Yu, H. Hojo, I. Yamada, P. Miao, S. Lee, S. Torii, T. Kamiyama, M. Ležaić, G. Bihlmayer, M. Mizumaki, J. Komiyama, T. Mizokawa, H. Yamamoto, T. Nishikubo, Y. Hattori, K. Oka, Y. Yin, J. Dai, W. Li, S. Ueda, A. Aimi, D. Mori, Y. Inaguma, Z. Hu, T. Uozumi, C-Q. Jin, Y. W. Long and M. Azuma, “A-site and B-site charge orderings in an s-d level controlled perovskite oxide PbCoO3”, J. Am .Chem. Soc., 139 in press (2017).
- X. Wang, Y. Chai, L. Zhou, H. Cao, C. Cruz, J. Yang, J. Dai, Y. Yin, Z. Yuan, S. Zhang, R. Yu, M. Azuma, Y. Shimakawa, H. Zhang, S. Dong, Y. Sun, C-Q. Jin, and Y. W. Long, “Observation of Magnetoelectric Multiferroicity in a Cubic Perovskite System: LaMn3Cr4O12”，Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 087601 (2015)
- Y. W. Long, N. Hayashi, T. Saito, M. Azuma, S. Muranaka and Y. Shimakawa, “Temperature-induced A–B intersite charge transfer in an A-site-ordered LaCu3Fe4O12 perovskite”, Nature, 458, 60 (2009).