2001-2004 Research Associate, Chiba Institute of Technology
2004-2007 Researcher, AIST
2007-2015 Assistant Professor, Research Laboratory for Nuclear Reactors, Tokyo Institute of Technology
2015-2016 Associate Professor, Research Laboratory for Nuclear Reactors, Tokyo Institute of Technology
2016- Associate Professor, IIR, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Field of Specialization
Inorganic Materials/ Composites/ Ceramics/ Nuclear Materials/ Severe Environment Resistant Materials/ Porous Materials/ Ceramic Processing
Laboratory for Advanced Nuclear Energy（IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Research Hub Group：Materials and Devices international hub group
- Collaborative research “Development of Highly Microstructure-Controlled Neutron Control Ceramics for Improving Safety of Fast Breeder Reactors” with JAEA and NIMS has been started. (2016.10)
- Oct. 2016
Our research subject “Development of Highly Microstructure-Controlled Neutron Control Ceramics for Improving Safety of Fast Breeder Reactors” has been adopted as the national nuclear research project of MEXT.
Award for Best Oral Presentation in the 16thMeeting of Japanese Association of Inorganic Phosphorous Chemistry
Award for Materials and Austceram 2007 Conference Poster Presentation
50th Dr. Nagai Memorial Incentive Award (the Society of Inorganic Materials, Japan)
63th Ceramic Society of Japan Awards for Advancements in Ceramic Science and Technology
International Exchange Incentive Award (the Ceramic Society of Japan)
Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, the Editor-in-Chief Award of Distinguished Reviewer in 2015
- K. Yoshida, H. Hyuga, N. Kondo, H. Kita, “Synthesis of Precursor for Fibrous Mullite Powder by Alkoxide Hydrolysis Method,” Mater. Sci. Eng. B, 173, 66-71 (2010).
- K. Yoshida, Y. Aoyagi, H.i Akimoto, T. Yano, M. Kotani, T. Ogasawara, “Interfacial Control of Uni-Directional SiCf/SiC Composites Based on Electrophoretic Deposition and Their Mechanical Properties,” Compos. Sci. Technol., 72, 1665-1670 (2012).
- K. Yoshida, S. Kajikawa, T. Yano, “Microstructure Design and Control for Improvement of Thermal Conductivity of SiCf/SiC Composites,” J. Nucl. Mater., 440[1-3], 539-545 (2013).
- K. Yoshida, C.-C. See, S. Yokoyama, T. Yano, “Effects of SiC Particle Size and Sintering Temperature on Microstructure of Porous SiC Ceramics Based on In-Situ Grain Growth,” Ceram. Eng. Sci. Proc., 35, 173-183 (2014).
- K. Yoshida, H. Hyuga, N. Kondo, H. Kita, “Surface Modification of Graphite Powder with Lanthanum Ultraphosphate by Chemical Process and Its Oxidation Resistance,” Adv. Powder Technol., 26, 901-906 (2015).