2003-2008 Tokyo Institute of Technology, Researcher
2008-2009 Tokyo Institute of Technology, Assistant Professor
2009-2012 Tokyo Institute of Technology, Associate Professor
2012-2016 Sungkyunkwan University, Associate Professor
2016- Sungkyunkwan University, Professor
Field of Specialization
Research Hub Group：Materials and Devices international hub group
- Thermoelectric energy materials
- Transition metal dichalcogenides
- Solvated Electrons
- Two-dimensional electron gas,
- Inorganic Catalyst
Online Published in 「Sciecnce」 as reporting “phase patterning for ohmic homojunction contact in MoTe2”。
Online Published in 「Science」 as reporting “high-performance bulk thermoelectrics by grain-boundary engineering” 。
Online Published in 「Nature」 as reporting “the first 2D electride material of Ca2N” 。
SKKU Young-Felllowship from Sungkyunkwan University
The Prize of Monthly Scientist from Korean Government
- Phase patterning for ohmic homojunction contact in MoTe2, Science 349, 6248 (2015).
- Dense dislocation arrays embedded in grain boundaries for high-performance bulk thermoelectrics, Science 348, 109 (2015).
- Band gap opening in few-layered monoclinic MoTe2, Nat. Phys. 11, 482 (2015).
- Dicalcium nitride as a two-dimensional electride with an anionic electron layer, Nature 494, 336 (2013).