1979-1986 Research Associate, Imaging Science and Engineering Laboratory, Tokyo Institute of Technology
1986-1995 Associate Professor, Department of Physical Electronics, Tokyo Institute of Technology
1995- Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Field of Specialization
Electron Devices, Nanoelectronics
Laboratory for Future Interdisciplinary Research of Science and Technology（IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Research Hub Group：Materials and Devices international hub group
- Fabrication of single electron transistors based on nano-crystalline silicon prepared by VHF plasma CVD（2000.07）
- Observation of Pauli spin blockade in multiple coupled silicon quantum dots (2012.09)
- January 2017
Coherent control of interface-induced electronic resonance in a field-effect transistor was published in Nature Materials.
Tejima Research Awards
ISTEC and MRS Performance Awards
Fujino Research Awards
IEEE Electron Devices Society Distinguished Lecturer
Fellow, Japan Society of Applied Physics
Best Paper Awards, Silicon Technology Division, Japan Society of Applied Physics
- J. O. Tenorio-Pearl, E. D. Herbschleb, S. Fleming, C. Creatore, S. Oda, W. I. Milne & A. W. Chin, Observation and coherent control of interface-induced electronic resonances in a field-effect transistor, Nature Materials, 16, 208-213, 2017.
- G. Yamahata, T. Kodera, H. O. H. Churchill, K. Uchida, C. M. Marcus, and S. Oda, Magnetic field dependence of Pauli spin blockade: A window into the sources of spin relaxation in silicon quantum dots, Physical Review B, 86, 115322 (5 pages), 2012.
- B. Pruvost，K. Uchida, H. Mizuta，S. Oda, Design of New Logic Architectures utilizing Optimized Suspended-Gate Single-Electron Transistors, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 9 (4), 504–512, 2010
- K. Nishiguchi and S. Oda, Ballistic transport in silicon vertical transistors, Journal of Applied Physics, 92(3), 1399-1405, 2002