2010-2013 Tokyo Institute of Technology,Frontier Research Center, Research Associate
2013-2015 Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology,Materials R&D Center, Research Staff Member
2015- Kunsan National University,Department of Physics, Assistant Professor
Field of Specialization
Kunsan National University （Korea）
Research Hub Group：Materials and Devices international hub group
- Development of new classes of 2D materials and their device applications
- Synthesis and characterization for inorganic electride materials
Online Published in 「Journal of the American Chemical Society」 as reporting “anisotropic magnetism comes from interstitial electrons in 2D electride”。
Online Published in 「Scientific Reports」 as reporting “the first semiconducting to metallic transition in 2D metal dichalcogenide material by substitutional doping” 。
Online Published in 「Nature」 as reporting “the first 2D electride material of Ca2N” 。
The Best Academic Research Award from Yonsei University
Outstanding Presentation Award from The Korean Physics Society
The Best Paper Award from Yonsei University
- Strong localization of anionic electrons at interlayer for electrical and magnetic anisotropy in two-dimensional Y2C electride, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 139, 615 (2017).
- Metallic conduction induced by direct anion site doping in layered SnSe2, Sci. Rep. 6, 19733 (2016).
- Dicalcium nitride as a two-dimensional electride with an anionic electron layer, Nature 494, 336 (2013).
- Interfacial trap density-of-states in pentacene- and ZnO-based thin-film transistors measured via novel photo-excited charge-collection spectroscopy, Adv. Mater. 22, 3260 (2010).