2005-2007 Nagoya University, Research Associate
2007-2014 Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology,
2014- Kangwon National University, Assistant Professor
Field of Specialization
Material Synthesis / Engineering
Kangwon National University（Korea）
Research Hub Group：Materials and Devices international hub group
- Thermoelectric materials
- 2-dimensional conducting materials
- Proton and oxide-ion conducting oxides
Online Published in 「ACS Nano」 as reporting “enhanced thermoelectric properties by synthesizing multi-shell nanoplates”。
Online Published in 「Science」 as reporting “high-performance bulk thermoelectrics by grain-boundary engineering” 。
Online Published in 「Advanced Materials」 as reporting “enhanced thermoelectric properties of Bi2Te3 and Bi2Se3 nanoflakes” 。
JSPS Outstanding Paper Award(The Japan Society of Applied Physics)
Researcher of the Year Award(Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology)
Young Ceramist Award(The Korean Ceramic Society)
- Synthesis of multi-shell nanoplates by consecutive epitaxial growth of Bi2Se3 and Bi2Te3 nanoplates and enhanced thermoelectric properties, ACS Nano 9, 6843 (2015).
- Dense dislocation arrays embedded in grain boundaries for high-performance bulk thermoelectrics, Science 348, 109 (2015).
- Surfactant-free scalable synthesis of Bi2Te3 and Bi2Se3 nanoflakes and enhanced thermoelectric properties of their nanocomposites, Adv. Mater. 25, 1425 (2013).
- Enhancement of the thermoelectric figure-of-merit in a wide temperature range in In4Se3-xCl0.03 bulk crystals, Adv. Mater. 23, 2191 (2011).