2002–2005 PhD, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
2006–2013 Research Scientist, Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research Dresden, Germany
2013–2017 Senior Scientist and Project Coordinator, Universität Tübingen, Germany
2016 Visiting Associate Professor, Tokyo Tech.
2016 Specially Appointed Associate Professor，IIR, Tokyo Tech.
2018- Specially Appointed Associate Professor，IIR, Tokyo Tech.
Field of Specialization
Superconductivity, thin films, pulsed laser deposition
Laboratory for Materials and Structures（IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Research Hub Group：Materials and devices research international hub group
- Growth of superconducting SmO1–xFxFeAs thin films by pulsed laser deposition（June 2016）
- A comparative invited review on thin film growth of Fe-based superconductors（April 2014）
- October 2016
A paper on superconducting SmO1–xFxFeAs thin films was published in Scientific Reports. This work is international collaboration with Tokyo Tech.
- April 2014
A comparative review on thin film growth of Fe-based superconductors was published in Rep. Prog. Phys. This work is international collaboration with Tokyo Tech.
- 2005:Best Poster Prize at PASREG conference, Tokyo, Japan
- S. Haindl, H. Kinjo, K. Hanzawa, H. Hiramatsu, and H. Hosono “Pulsed laser deposition of SmFeAsO 1−δ on MgO(100) substrates” Appl. Surf. Sci. 437, 418-428(2018).
- S. Haindl, K. Hanzawa, H. Sato, H. Hiramatsu, and H. Hosono “In-situ growth of superconducting SmO1–xFxFeAs thin films by pulsed laser deposition” Sci. Rep., vol. 6, pp. 35797-1 – 35797-6 (2016).
- S. Haindl, S. Molatta, H. Hiramatsu, and H. Hosono “Recent progress in pulsed laser deposition of iron based superconductors”J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., vol. 49, pp. 345301-1 – 345301-7 (2016).
- S. Haindl, M. Kidszun, S. Oswald, C. Hess, B. Büchner, S. Kölling, L. Wilde, T. Thersleff, V. V. Yurchenko, M. Jourdan, H. Hiramatsu, and H. Hosono “Thin film growth of Fe-based superconductors: from fundamental properties to functional devices. A comparative review” Rep. Prog. Phys., vol. 77, pp. 046502-1 – 046502-32 (2014). Invited review
- M. Kidszun, S. Haindl, T. Thersleff, J. Hänisch, A. Kauffmann, K. Iida, J. Freudenberger, L. Schultz, and B. Holzapfel “Critical current scaling and anisotropy of oxypnictide superconductors” Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 106, p. 137001 (2011).
- S. Haindl, M. Kidszun, A. Kauffmann, K. Nenkov, N. Kozlova, J. Freudenberger, T. Thersleff, J. Hänisch, J. Werner, E. Reich, L. Schultz, B. Holzapfel “High upper critical fields and evidence of weak link behavior in LaFeAsO1–xFx thin films” Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 104, p. 077001 (2010).