1989-1993 Institute for Molecular Science, Research Associate
1993-2002 Tohoku University, Department of Chemistry, Research Associate
2002 – Tohoku University, Department of Chemistry, Associate Professor
Field of Specialization
Physical Chemistry・Molecular Spectroscopy・Clusters・Intermolecular Interactions
Research Hub Group：Materials and Devices international hub group
- The first spectroscopic observation of gas phase clusters bound by a two-center three-electron bond（2017.01）
- Jan. 2017
A paper on the first spectroscopic observation of gas phase clusters bound by a two-center three-electron bond was published in Chemical Science (The Royal Society of Chemistry), and this paper was introduced by Chemistry World as a research highlight.
Chemical Society of Japan, Award for Young Researcher Award
Foundation for the Promotion of Scientific Measurements Award for Scientific Measurements
Morino Foundation for the promotion of Molecular Science
Japan Society of Molecular Science, Award for International Creative Work
- Dandan Wang, Asuka Fujii, Spectroscopic observation of two-center three-electron bonded (hemi-bonded) structures of (H2S)n+ clusters in the gas phase. Chem Sci. 8, 2667-2670 (2017).
- Ying-Cheng Li, Toru Hamashima, Ryoko Yamazaki, Tomohiro Kobayashi, Yuta Suzuki, Kenta Mizuse, Asuka Fujii, Jer-Lai Kuo, Hydrogen-bonded ring closing and opening of protonated methanol clusters H+(CH3OH)n (n =4-8) with the inert gas tagging. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 17, 22042-22053 (2015).
- Kenta Mizuse, Naohiko Mikami, Asuka Fujii, Infrared spectra and hydrogen-bonded network structures of large protonated water clusters H+(H2O)n (n=20-200). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 49, 10119-10122 (2010).
- Mitsuhiko Miyazaki, Asuka Fujii, Takayuki Ebata, Naohiko Mikami,, Infrared spectroscopic evidence for protonated water clusters forming nanometer cages. Science, 304, 1134-1137 (2004).