1998-1999 Assistant, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča, Serbia
1999-2006 Research Assistant, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča
2006-2010 Associate Prof. Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča
2010-present Prof. Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča
2010-2011 Visiting Prof. Research Laboratory for Nuclear Reactors, Tokyo Tech
2012, 2015 Visiting Prof. Indian Institute of Technology-Madras
2016-2017 Prof（Specially Appointed）. IIR, Tokyo Tech
2013-present President of Serbian Society for Ceramic Materials
Field of Specialization
oxide and non-oxide ceramics, UHTC materials, phase transformations and crystal growth
Laboratory for Advanced Nuclear Energy（IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Serbian Society for Ceramic Materials（Serbia）
Research Hub Group：Materials and Devices international hub group
- Nanostructural SiC powders for application in electronic and advanced ceramic materials
- Hafnium oxide based nanopowders for electronic and modern ceramic materials
- Boron nitride nanopowders for application in metallurgy, cosmetic, electronic and advanced structural ceramic materials
Best researchers in the field of fundamental research from Vinča Institute
- Nondestructive evaluation methods for composites: ultrasonic measurements and image analysis application on testing conditions, Volkov Husovic, T., Martinovic, S., Dimitrijevic, M., Dojcinovic, M., Majstorovic, J., Matovic, B., Wiley Encyclopedia of Composites, Second Edition, Edited by Luigi Nicolais and Assunta Borzacchiello. 2012 John Wiley and Sons, Inc. (2012)
- Silicon Carbide and Other Carbides: From Stars to the Advanced Ceramics, Matović, B.,Yano T., Handbook of Advanced Ceramics (Second Edition), Materials, Applications, Processing, and Properties, Chapter 3.1, Academic Press (2013) 225–244.
- Ultra-high pressure densification and properties of nanostructured SiC, B. Matovic, F. Zivic, S. Mitrovic, D. Prsic, V. Maksimovic, T. Volkov-Husovic, R. Kumar, N. Daneu, Materials Letters, 164 (2016) 68-71.
- Monolithic nanocrystalline SiC ceramics, B. Matovic, D.Bucevac, V.Urbanovich, N. Stankovic, N. Daneu, T. Volkov-Husovic, B. Babic, J. Europian Ceramic Society, 36 (2016) 3005-3010.