1995-1997 Assistant Prof., Basic Research Center of Organic Chemistry, Kyushu Univ.
1997-2002 Assistant Prof., Graduate School of Science ., Tohoku Univ.
2002-2006 Assoc. Prof., Dep. Chem., Gakushuin Univ.
2006-2013 Professor, Dep. Chem., Gakushuin Univ.
2013-2016 Professor, CRL, Tokyo Institute of Technology
2016- Professor, IIR, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Field of Specialization
Organic Chemistry / Chemical Biology/ Medicinal Chemistry
Laboratory for Chemistry and Life Science （IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Research Hub Group：Cutting-edge Cell Biology international hub group
- Selective Purification and Chemical Labeling of Target Protein（April, 2017）
- Site-Selective Multifunctionalization of Isoxazoles（August, 2016）
- Efficient Neutron Capture Therapy using closo-Dodecaborate Albumin Conjugates（August, 2016）
- Dec. 2016
“Exploring the Exciting and Forbidden Worlds of the Benzophenone Photophore” was published in the American Chemical Society Journal “Chemical Review”.
- Nov. 2016
“Total Synthesis of Feglymycin” published in Nature Communications was introduced into news papers, Nikkei Sangyo Shinbun and Kagaku Shinbun.
- Aug. 2018
“Maleimide-Functionalized closo-Dodecaborate Albumin Conjugates” published in Journal of Controlled Release wasintroduced into a news paper, Nikkei Sangyo Shinbun
- 1999: The Award of the Chemical Society of Japan for Young Chemists
- 2007: The Incentive Award of the Japanese Society for Molecular Target Therapy of Cancer
- Selective Purification and Chemical Labeling of Target Protein on Ruthenium Photocatalyst- Immobilized Affinity Beads, M. Tsushima, S. Sato, H. Nakamura, Chem. Commun.in press.
- The Life of Pi Star: Exploring the Exciting and Forbidden Worlds of the Benzophenone Photophore, G. Dormán, H. Nakamura, A. Pulsipher, G. D. Prestwich, Chem. Rev. 116, 1528415398 (2016)
- Total Synthesis of Feglymycin based on a Linear/Convergent Hybrid Approach using Micro-flow Amide Bond Formation.S. Fuse, Y. Mifune, H. Nakamura, H. Tanaka, Nature Commun. 7, 13491 (2016)
- Generation of 4-Isoxazolyl Anion Species: Facile Access to Multifunctionalized Isoxazoles, T. Morita, S. Fuse, H. Nakamura, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 55, 13580-13584 (2016)
- Synthesis of 2-Indolyltetrahydroquinolines via Zinc(II)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Hydroarylation- Redox Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling of N-Propargylanilines with Indoles, G. Li and H. Nakamura, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 55, 6758-6761 (2016)