2000-2007-Post-Doctoral Research Associate, University of Cambridge, U.K.
2007-2008 Broodbank Research Fellow, University of Cambridge, U.K.
2008-2012 Royal Society University Research Fellow, University of York, U.K.
2012- Senior Lecturer and Royal Society University Research Fellow, University of Bristol, U.K.
Field of Specialization
Circadian Biology, Environmental Adaptation and Signal Transduction
University of Bristol（U.K.）
Research Hub Group : Molecular and Cellular Biology International Research Hub Group
- Identification in plants of a mechanism that connects the clock with photosynthesis (2013)
- Demonstration that circadian rhythms increase plant growth (2005)
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship (2008)
- Daiwa Adrian Prize (2013)
- Belbin FE, Noordally ZB, Wetherill SJ, Atkins KA, Franklin KA, Dodd AN (2017). Integration of light and circadian signals that regulate chloroplast transcription by a nuclear-encoded sigma factor. New Phytologist. 213, 727-738.
- Noordally ZB, Ishii K, Atkins KA, Wetherill SJ, Kusakina J, Walton E, Kato M, Azuma M, Tanaka K, Hanaoka M, Dodd AN (2013). Circadian control of chloroplast transcription by a nuclear-encoded timing signal. Science 339, 1316-1319.
- Dodd AN, Gardner MJ, Hotta CT, Hubbard KE, Dalchau, N, Love J, Assie JM, Robertson FC, Jakobsen MK, Gonçalves J, Sanders D, Webb AAR (2007). The Arabidopsis circadian clock incorporates a cADPR-based feedback loop. Science 318, 1789-92.
- Dodd AN, Salathia N, Hall A, Kévei E, Tóth R, Nagy F, Hibberd JM, Millar AJ, Webb AAR. (2005) Plant circadian clocks increase photosynthesis, growth, survival, and competitive advantage. Science 309, 630-33.