2009-2016 Sungkyunkwan University, Department of Energy Science, Professor
2010-2014 Umea University, Department of Physics Senior Lecturer
2017- Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Specially Appointed Professor
Field of Specialization
Network theory, computational social science,
Biointerfaces Unit（IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Research Hub Group：Information and Artificial Intelligence Research International Hub Group
- Temporal networks
- The large-scale organization of cities
- Team assembly in crime
- Population movement & behavioral change in disasters
- 2017：Minjin Lee, Hugo Barbosa, Hyejin Youn, Petter Holme, Gourab Ghoshal “Morphology of travel routes and the organization of cities” Nature Communications
- 2017：Eun Lee, Petter Holme and Sang Hoon Lee “Modeling the dynamics of dissent” PhysicaA, 486, 262–272 .
- 2017：Yuan Bai, Bo Yang, Lijuan Lin, Jose L. Herrera, Zhanwei Du and Petter Holme “Optimizing sentinel surveillance in temporal network epidemiology” Scientific Reports 7, 4804
- 2017：Eun Lee and Petter Holme “Social contagion with degree dependent thresholds” Phys. Rev. E 96, 012315 .
- 2017：Jain Gu, Sungmin Lee, Jari Saramäki and Petter Holme “Ranking influential spreaders is an ill-defined problem” EPL, vol.118, 68002 .
- 2017：Petter Holme and Nelly Litvak “Cost-efficient vaccination protocols for network epidemiology” PLOS Comp. Biol. 13, e1005696 .