1997-2000 Keio University, Department of Science and Engineering, Assistant Professor
2000-2004 Future University-Hakodate, Associate Prof.
2004-2016 Tokyo Institute of Technology, Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Associate Professor.
2014- Centre for TDB Advanced Data Analysis and Modeling, Director.
2016-2016 Institute of Innovative Research, Advanced Data Analysis and Modeling Unit (ADAM), Unit Leader, Associate Professor.
2017- Institute of Innovative Research, Advanced Data Analysis and Modeling Unit (ADAM), Unit Leader, Professor.
Field of Specialization
Econo-Socio-Physics / Statistical Physics / Complex Network / Social Simulation/
Advanced Data Analysis and Modeling Unit (ADAM) （IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Research Hub Group：Information and Artificial Intelligence Research International Hub Group
- Functional classification of nodes in complex networks and application to the critical point control
- Sales number fluctuations observed by POS data of convenience stores
- Estimation of transaction amount by a gravity-type model of B-to-B network, and application in the governmental information platform, RESAS
- Origin of fluctuation-dissipation relation in financial markets based on high-frequency data
- Analysis and modeling of growth mechanism of complex business transaction network
- March 2017
“Network Anatomy Controlling Abrupt-like Percolation Transition” has been published in Scientific Reports by the Nature Publishing Company.
- August 2017
International Conference Asia-Pacific Econophysics Conference 2016 -Big Data Analysis and Modeling toward Super Smart Society- has been organized by ADAM supported by JST and MOST. More than 120 participants from various countries were attended.
- August 2016
Research topics of ADAM have been reported in Nikkei-Sangyo News Paper.
- Hayato Goto, Eduardo Viegas, Henrik Jeldtoft Jensen, Hideki Takayasu, and Misako Takayasu, ”Smoluchowski Equation for Networks: Merger Induced Intermittent Giant Node Formation and Degree Gap”, Journal of Statistical Physics 172(4), 1086-1100, (2018).
- Matsuo Yamashita Rios de Sousa, Hideki Takayasu, Didier Sornette, Misako Takayasu, “Power-Law Distributions from Sigma-Pi Structure of Sums of Random Multiplicative Processes”, Entropy , 19(8), 417, (2017).
- Hayato Goto, Eduardo Viegas, Henrik Jeldtoft Jensen, Hideki Takayasu, Misako Takayasu, “Appearance of Unstable Monopoly State Caused by Selective and Concentrative Mergers in Business Networks”, Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 5064(2017).
- H. Kawamoto, H, Takayasu, M. Takayasu, “Network Anatomy Controlling Abrupt-like Percolation Transition”, Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 163, (2017).
- G. Fukunaga, H. Takayasu, M. Takayasu, “Property of Fluctuations of Sales Quantities by Product Category in Convenience Stores”, PLoS ONE 11(6): e0157653 (2016).
- Y. Yura, H. Takayasu, D. Sornette, M. Takayasu, “Financial Brownian particle in the layered order book fluid and Fluctuation-Dissipation relations”, Physical Review Letters 112 , 098703 (2014).
- W. Miura, H. Takayasu, M. Takayasu, “Effect of coagulation of nodes in an evolving complex network”, Physical Review Letters 108, 16, 168701 (2012).