2016- lecturer, Faculty of Computer Science, Free University of Bolzano, Italy
2016- to current: Visiting Researcher, Center for Mind/Brain Science, University of Trento, Italy
2016- to current: Visiting Professor, Complex Systems Theory Department, Institute of Nuclear Physics – Polish Academy of Science, Krakow, Poland
2016- Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Specially Appointed Associate Professor
Field of Specialization
Biointerfaces Unit（IIR, Tokyo Tech）
Free University of Bolzano, Italy
University of Trento（Italy）
Institute of Nuclear Physics – Polish Academy of Science, Krakow, Poland
Research Hub Group：Information and Artificial Intelligence Research International Hub Group
- Caldiroli D, Minati L. Method and device for remote detection, even in presence of radiation or strong electromagnetic fields, of the breathing pattern. Patent no. ITMI2005A000106.
- Minati L, Vitali P. Method and device for remote detection of motor acts performed by a person undergoing magnetic resonance and not determined by physiological function. Patent no. ITMI2005A001223.
- Minati L, Rampoldi S, Camisasca L. System and method for remote and non-invasive detection of physiological excretion and identification of the type of excretion. Application no. IT102015000066507.
- 2018 Ludovico Minati. Across Neurons and Silicon: Some Experiments Regarding the Pervasiveness of Nonlinear Phenomena. ACTA PHYSICA POLONICA B, Vol. 49 (2018), 2029-2093
- 2018 Ludovico Minati, Mattia Frasca, Gianluca Giustolisi, Paweł Oświȩcimka, Stanisław Drożdż and Leonardo Ricci. High-dimensional dynamics in a single-transistor oscillator containing Feynman-Sierpiński resonators: Effect of fractal depth and irregularity. Chaos 28, 093112
- 2017 Minati L., Yoshimura N. and Koike Y., Hybrid Control of a Vision-Guided Robot Arm by EOG, EMG, EEG Biosignals and Head Movement Acquired via a Consumer-Grade Wearable Device. IEEE Access, 2017, 4, 9528-9541
- 2016 Minati L, de Candia A, Scarpetta S. Critical phenomena at a first-order phase transition in a lattice of glow lamps: Experimental findings and analogy to neural activity. Chaos. 2016; 26(7):073103
- 2015 Minati L. Remote synchronization of amplitudes across an experimental ring of non-linear oscillators. Chaos 2015; 25(12):123107