2013-current Professor, University of Western Ontario
2015-2016 Visiting Professor (Sabbatical): Centre for Mind/Brain Sciences, University of Trento, Italy,
2016 Visiting Professor, Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati , Italy
2016 Visiting Professor, Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB), Oxford University, UK
2016 Visiting Professor, Philipps University Marburg and Justis Liebig University Giessen
2016 Visiting Researcher, Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Field of Specialization
Cognitive science using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)
University of Western Ontario（Canada）
Research Hub Group：Information and Artificial Intelligence Research International Hub Group
- A study on visuo-motor translation in brain from reaching task.
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (Canada) E. W. R. Steacie Memorial Fellowship, June 2010
- Senior Fellowship, University of Bologna, January-March 2009
- Western Faculty Scholar Award, March 2008
- Western Faculty of Medicine Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research in the Team category, CIHR Group on Action and Perception, 2007
- 2016 Gerhard, T. M., Culham, J. C. & Schwarzer, G. (In press). Distinct visual processing of real objects and pictures of those objects in 7- to 9-month-old infants. Frontiers in Developmental Psychology [Gerhard is co-supervised trainee for CREATE-IRTG international training grant]
- 2016 Thaler, L., Paciocco, J. Daley, M., Lesniak, G. D., Purcell, D. W., Fraser, J. A., Dutton, G. N., Rossit, S., Goodale, M. A., & Culham, J. C. A selective impairment of perception of sound motion direction in peripheral space: A case study. Neuropsychologia, 80, 79-89.
- 2015 Quinlan, D. J., & Culham, J. C. Direct comparisons of hand and mouth kinematics during grasping, feeding and fork-feeding actions. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 9: 580.